[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Lounges

Anton Klim tohaklim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:25:44 UTC 2018

Well, certainly, tags are abused all the times, especially when people can't find what they want in the editor. This is not the reason I'm thinking of changing the proposed tag to something already proposed here, like airport_lounge, transport_lounge or waiting_lounge (this might be a bit too close to Martin's proposal).
Comments on this are most welcome.

Anton