[Tagging] Street exits

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Fri Jun 15 06:27:33 UTC 2018

If you follow the road in SV, you can see that it’s a normal road with it’s own name, and connections to other roads.

My first impulse was also “if it’s treated like a driveway, tag it as a driveway”, but it clearly isn’t one once you are actually in the road.

It’s only the part where it connected to the other road “like a driveway” instead of like a normal road.