[Tagging] iD news - v2.9.0 now with Bing Streetside support

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 04:31:24 UTC 2018

On 17 June 2018 at 14:16, Bryan Housel <bhousel at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, I haven’t seen that.. Can you share the location around where you see
> them?
> Thanks Bryan

All over the place!

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=10/-27.5841/153.1775&layers=N

Weren't there a "few" ~5? days ago, when I looked at my home area, but then
I've noticed them when looking at maps that people have commented on in the
list (Europe, US etc) over these last few days. Went to my home again
yesterday & they're there?

Another thing I've just noticed as well.

I saw that you've also recently changed the Australian address format. Just
fixing some details & noticed that in edit mode, the suburb name (which has
been entered) isn't showing
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=10/-27.5841/153.1775&layers=N, but it is
there in normal view only mode https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/563191304 ?

Graeme