[Tagging] `amenity=shelter` implies `building=yes`?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:24:39 UTC 2018

most have 4 glass walls. The smaller type in the other picture is more
recent. Not much shelter from the elements in those. I guess that one could
be building=roof, but it wouldn't be much of a shelter without any roof at
all, so I took that as implied.

I have not seen many bus shelters mapped as buildings.

Jo