[Tagging] emergency=lifeguard

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:11:31 UTC 2018

On 19/06/18 16:19, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
> I've had a go at starting a wiki page for info & discussion:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Emergency%3Dlifeguard
>
> This is my first attempt at a wiki, so please be kind! :-)
>
> All input welcome from those of you who actually know how to do it!

First step: Cheat as much as you can!!!
Find a wiki page you like and use that as your template.

Then look around for other wiki pages .. if you likle some bit of it ..
steel that too.

Combine them all together and see how it looks.

Then do the content.
Here is one I have hacked at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:produce

You can use photos from wikipedia. Some times they are very good. If you
can find one that does the whole description thing you are on a winner.