[Tagging] emergency=lifeguard

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Tue Jun 19 12:39:42 UTC 2018

I just randomly checked out 20 of the places currently tagged with emergency=lifeguard_base and none of them looked like something for which office=lifeguard would seem appropriate, but all of them looked like what I expected, a place where you can find lifeguards, just with more equipment and infrastructure than a lifeguard_tower.