[Tagging] public_transport=platform rendering on osm-carto

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:02:17 UTC 2018

Le 20. 06. 18 à 20:05, Alan Grant a écrit :
> adding bus=yes or tram=yes to the platform

it's controversial.
some think it is useful to describe the mode of transport served
by this platform.
some think that access tags such as bus=* describe access permission :)
and therefore adding bus=yes to a platform means that the bus can run on
your feet.

For my part, I have an intermediate/pragmatic position.
I find that bus=yes on a platform is incoherent.
but if it is there, I keep it to avoid any ping-pong for this.