[Tagging] public_transport=platform rendering on osm-carto

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:22:47 UTC 2018

Le 21. 06. 18 à 16:27, Paul Allen a écrit :
> Platforms are mapped but stop positions aren't
> (somebody who thinks they shouldn't be there cleaned up after me).
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/7620346

if want to known who destroy stop_position in the relation,
look at version #18 changet 59355804 23 days ago.
PS: Polyglot=Jo

The destruction of perfectly valid tags is really a problematic behavior
despite all the sympathy I have for Jo in many other threads.
Fixing some stuff in a relationship does not need to destroy valid info
that another mapper had added previously.