[Tagging] public_transport=platform rendering on osm-carto

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Sat Jun 23 03:17:13 UTC 2018

Also:

highway=bus_stop, currently tagged beside the road -> public_transport=platform
highway=tram_stop, currently tagged on the rail -> public_transport=stop_position

homogenizing these to public_transport=platform and public_transport=stop_position and allowing either or both to be defined for each stop is one of the central ways how PTv2 simplifies tagging.