[Tagging] emergency=first_aid

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 23:14:07 UTC 2018

Hello Bryan,

Le 23. 06. 18 à 18:28, Bryan Housel a écrit :

>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:emergency=first_aid
>
> So that’s the tag.  Be glad we accomplished something!

You confuse speed and quality.
If I read well, only 2 ppl are in favor of first_aid value,
all other disagree.

first_aid is a UGLY value, as ugly as the others you decry
since there is no doubt that there will be confusion between
the first aid facility and the first aid kit

I ask myself how you known the current meaning of emergency=first_aid
how did you choice if it's a kit or a facility ?
imho, emergency=first_aid should be tagged a "warrning unknown meaning"
and a good propal should be :
health_facility:type=first_aid_facility where a staff is available
emergency_first_aid_kit where it's a only box.

Regards,
Marc