[Tagging] drop covered=booth?

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:19:32 UTC 2018

> On Jun 24, 2018, at 9:47 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> what about modifying all booth=yes on telephones to covered=booth ?

No.  That’s the exact opposite of what I’m trying to achieve.  I feel like you might not have read very carefully any of the emails that I’ve sent on the subject.

I can’t be any more clear than this:

I will support `covered=yes/no` as a checkbox.
I will support `booth=*` as a dropdown
I won’t support `covered=booth` .

I’m not going to add special code to iD to make the `covered=yes/no` checkbox field (which is used on many other presets) do a special and unnecessary thing only when it is used on the telephone preset.

Thanks, Bryan