[Tagging] tagging bicycle charging stations

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Jun 27 18:38:18 UTC 2018

On 27.06.2018 17:39, marc marc wrote:
> Le 27. 06. 18 à 16:28, Paul Allen a écrit :
>> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 3:13 PM, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
>>>      I encountered public charging station for electric bicycles.
>
> did you upload the photo somewhere ?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ebike+pedelec+charging+station&t=canonical&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

There is currently a plenthora of different standards on electric
bicycles (some with identical plugs, but different polarity!), but this
will change soon as standardization happens.
http://www.energybus.org/Basics/What-is-EnergyBus