[Tagging] tagging religion-based access

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Jun 29 18:35:46 UTC 2018

I thought about it but it is not clear that it refers to access. Also, it would cause problemsfor anybody processing popular tags (like access) and not processing very rare new tags(muslim).
For example
amenity=place_of_worshipmuslim=yesreligion=muslimaccess=no

would be quite unclear, with muslim=yes looking like duplicate of religion=muslim.