[Tagging] Boot cleaning stations

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 08:28:13 UTC 2018

I take it you have not used them Martin?

They are a form of decontamination.

However 'footwear decontamination' also takes place in other places ..
for example some clean rooms, chemical laboratories.

For that reason I would add a sub tag say footwear=hiking to state that
it is intended for hikers shoes/boots.
There could also be sub tags for the decontamination, say pathogens,
seeds, dirt etc. Depending on how detailed you want to be.

I'd certainly not use a tag that could in any way be used for shoe
polishing ... not on. If you want to tag that use some other tag.