[Tagging] Proposed features - Voting - Hydropower waterways

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Mon Mar 5 12:04:01 UTC 2018

On Sunday 04 March 2018, François Lacombe wrote:

> Let's start a second vote for the hydro-power and pressurised
> waterways proposal
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Hydropower_wate
>r_supplies

Let me take the opportunity to point out that this is impressive work in
tag documentation.  There are many mappers who do not really like the
tag proposal system but we have many severely under-documented tags and
it would be great to see that - independent of proposals like this -
there were more mappers who would take this as a positive example for
documenting tags they invent or to improve missing documentation of
existing tags.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/