[Tagging] Tagging request: missing admin_level tags

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Mar 10 08:36:08 UTC 2018

I would have to second this observation, this would seem to go exactly
against what we've tried to fix with multi-polygons (not to mention a
future area object type). Not to mention that a single way can be a
member of multiple different borders at different admin levels, so this
would seem to be a non-starter in any case.

Simon