[Tagging] Tagging request: missing admin_level tags

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Sat Mar 10 10:07:36 UTC 2018

This sounds like an absolutely horrible idea to me that totally goes against the tagging paradigms that have been in effect so far.

Also, as Simon pointed out, a single way can belong to multiple multipolys at the same time, each with different admin levels, or even ways that in itself represent some other feature (e.g if the admin boundary is following along some natural feature like a waterway).

For whatever my vote is worth, I'm strongly opposed to this.