[Tagging] red housenumbers

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Mon Mar 19 18:51:35 UTC 2018

In the case of Florence, as I understand it, the red numbers originally
denoted businesses, while the black/blue numbers were for residences.

It appears that they use the numeral followed by a space then a capital R,
thus 49 R for number 49 rosso.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Florence_house_numbers_import