[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - General Contractor

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:30:22 UTC 2018

> Many have stated that my previous “contractor” proposal is not specific
> enough. Therefore, I have a new proposed feature for “General Contractor”
> with the same description. https://wiki.openstreetmap.
> org/wiki/Proposed_features/general_contractor

The wording is better. It would be nice to point out that this is just one
specific kind of organizing construction works (i.e. often you should NOT
set this tag). An alternative would be a general_transferee (also providing
planning).
>From my own experience I know that you will often or maybe usually not find
"pure" solutions, but will have different companies providing different
services, plus one or more companies controlling the others.

Cheers,
Martin