[Tagging] Still RFC — Drop stop positions and platforms

nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:04:02 UTC 2018

I rarely do public transport tagging but found that using the new tag for a bus stop did not render so I had to add the old version of the tag to render. I may be in error here due to not being very familiar with the transport schemes. You may call that tagging for the renderer but i see very little point in adding anything to the osm database if it does not render on the standard map.