[Tagging] Unifying large multi-location store chains

Mike H 1jgon6 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:24:25 UTC 2018

I'd like to point out that I've seen a lot of chains like these tagged with
a wikipedia=* tag for the brand, they should use the brand:wikipedia tag
instead. This is a big problem for Nominatim right now, as it ranks results
based on wiki tags. So if you are going through these it would be a great
time to fix these as well.