[Tagging] Slipway vs boat ramp

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu May 3 20:12:27 UTC 2018

Yes. A sub-tag should be used to distinguish. Something like 'rails'?


I'm more concerned at the lack of water into which a vessel could be 
launched. Is the reservoir accurate? Does the level fluctuate?


On 03/05/2018 19:16, Malcolm Herring wrote:
> On 03/05/2018 17:14, Mike H wrote:
>> there are two different kinds of slipway
> Yes, but both are commonly called "slipway". See 
> :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slipway
> _______________________________________________
> Tagging mailing list
> Tagging at openstreetmap.org
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging

More information about the Tagging mailing list