[Tagging] Unifying large multi-location store chains

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:27:53 UTC 2018

Hi

I think I can see what you're getting at, but, as always, international
usage is going to rear it's ugly head!

We have Target & K-mart (not Big K-mart) in Australia, but over here Lowe's
is a men's wear chain (Lowe's hardware was called Masters, but it crashed)

There are also Woolworth's Supermarkets, but they are in no way related to
the US or UK Woolworth chains.

How do we get around problems like these?

Thanks

Graeme