[Tagging] Unifying large multi-location store chains

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 05:33:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

It's a good deal to fix spelling variant.
but why keeping the brand in the key name if it's not a name ?
maybe it's only due the fact that some render use the name and doesn't
fall back to use the brand is the name is unset.
maybe an issue to those render is needed to fix this mistake.

Regards,
Marc