[Tagging] Mapping generic sheds

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:49:45 UTC 2018

Let me make just one additional comment.

In the U.S. we hear the term "shed roof" frequently. Such a roof is flat
and is higher on one side than the other; rain and snow run downhill as it
were and drop off the low side. Hence, IMO, a shed would be any small
auxiliary building found on farm, home, or factory that has a flat, sloping
roof. (building=shed)

Cheers,

Dave

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 2:17 PM, Rachele Amerini <rachele.amerini at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you all. Then if in UK English we can use 'barn' to indicate a
> building that may include animal sheltering I think it would solve my
> question.
>
> Rachele (isoipsa)

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska