[Tagging] tagging of one-way cycle lanes

Tobias Zwick osm at westnordost.de
Wed May 9 18:00:58 UTC 2018

The tagging as you described is correct. An alternative is to use simply

  cycleway=lane

or

  cycleway:left=lane
  cycleway:right=lane

if you want to be explicit about that there are lanes on both sides of
the street.

I venture to say that any data consumer that processes bicycle-data will
assume that a cycle lane is a oneway in the same direction as the
motorized traffic if nothing is specified and the road itself is not a
oneway. So, whether to explicitly tag that the lanes are oneways or not
will probably not make a big difference.