[Tagging] access=disabled

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:47:12 UTC 2018

On 10/05/18 10:32, Andrew Davidson wrote:
> If you want to go down to the level of mapping individual parking
> spots have you looked at:
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dparking_space ?
No, not individual spaces but a small collection ...

See Concord Hospital - best imagery looks to be LPI Imagery
3 spaces Way: 587061339 - Disabled parking in front of Hospital
Emergency Department. Disabled visible in imagery
3? spaces Way: 584778386 - Ambulance parking in front of Hospital
Emergency Department. Vertical signs not visible in imagery.
4? spaces Way: 584778387 - 15 min parking in front of Hospital Emergency