[Tagging] access=disabled

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu May 10 22:33:32 UTC 2018

Disabled parking spaces here are/should be extra wide - to allow for
wheelchair mounting/dismounting.
A few wheelchair people have vehicles where the wheelchair is mounted to
the roof by some winch system - they need the extra room for the
wheelchair to go up/down.
The rear of most, if not all disabled spaces face the traffic lane .. so
a ramp could use that, temporally stopping traffic.