[Tagging] access=disabled

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:30:26 UTC 2018

> > I would expect a dedicated parking space for disabled drivers to have
> room for a ramp. AFAIK it is required by the standard specification (in
> Germany, likely in the EU).
>
> I can guarantee you, that is not universal.

you are right :)

I guess if there isn't sufficient room authorities will prefer to have a
disabled parking space with limited usability rather than no disabled
parking space at all.

While you will typically have to fulfill the requirements defined by the
standards for a new construction (in order to get a building permit, but
maybe depending on the local building authorities policies), there can
still occur situations which don't completely satisfy them.

Cheers,
Martin