[Tagging] service:vehicle: prefix

Thilo Haug OSM thaug at gmx.de
Fri May 11 10:56:46 UTC 2018

Hello all,

instead of discussing everything from scratch,
let's create a general guideline for shop suffixes.
There has already been a former short dicussion
with some nice examples, but no productive outcome :

General namespace (syntax) for shops :
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2017-September/033385.html

Proposal :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/shop_subtags

Please write your input to the proposal's discussion page,
otherwise everyone has to search all the old emails in the tagging
mailing list's archive.

Cheers,
Thilo