[Tagging] tagging of one-way cycle lanes

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 11:38:03 UTC 2018

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com
> wrote:

> 11. May 2018 19:16 by baloo at ursamundi.org:
>
> This honestly sounds more of gatekeeping through laziness than an actual
> barrier.
>

> You are free to organize resurvey of over 7 million places where ;anes=*
> is used and
>
> coordinate release of new version of any software using lane=* tag.

You forgot an important condition.  ALL of these changes must take place AT
THE SAME
TIME.  Not just co-ordination of software, but of every lanes=* tag.
SIMULTANEOUSLY.
I'd be prepared to let him have a little leeway, like a whole hour to do it
in.  Maybe, if he
asks very nicely, a day.  Definitely no longer than that.

I wish you a good luck with this project.

Indeed.

--
Paul