[Tagging] tagging of one-way cycle lanes

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:40:05 UTC 2018

The wiki page on cycling infrastructure from the L├╝beck Stammtish,
mentioned this explicitly "und/oder", see [1]

I also see that they use cycleway:left/right=sidepath, I have never
used that, I used bicycle:forward/backward=use_sidepath

What is the preferred method ?

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/L%C3%BCbeck/Fahrradstadtplan
(in German)