[Tagging] Map showing proposed ferry routes & terminals

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed May 16 07:47:39 UTC 2018

16. May 2018 01:05 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com <mailto:graemefitz1 at gmail.com>:

> Am I correct in telling them that it should only be on the map if it's on the ground (or water in this case!), so please delete everything & add it as it actually get's built / becomes operational?

 I agree with that policy, but some people really like to map proposed features.

In that case please use proposed prefix and add source for claim that it is proposed.

Source is necessary as some people like adding their personal project or ideas and even

many official plans never result in anything changing on the ground.