[Tagging] Map showing proposed ferry routes & terminals

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:43:42 UTC 2018

Thanks everybody for confirming what I thought & offering a possible
alternative - I'll pass that on to the mapper concerned.

Just to clarify though?

If things are tagged as "Proposed", they will then disappear off the map
completely, or will still be visible "greyed out" or something?

Thanks

Graeme