[Tagging] access=disabled

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Fri May 18 05:44:46 UTC 2018

"disabled" is not one of the access types documented on the wiki.

I would say setting capacity and capacity:disabled to the same value makes it clear already that the whole parking lot is only for disabled parking, and it follows a documented tagging scheme that relevant data consumers should already be processing correctly.