[Tagging] marking missing opening hours signs

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 20:02:26 UTC 2018

Le 18. 05. 18 à 21:17, Mateusz Konieczny a écrit :
> 18. May 2018 21:03 by marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
>
>>     for ex unsigned=opening_hours
> It would be problematic as soon as there is more than one unsigned
> parameter.

we can use the common ";" separator for that
unsigned=key1;key2;key3
for ex unsigned=housenumber;opening_hours

>>     or unsigned:opening_hours=yes (maybe strange due to "one only" value)
>
> Seems OK, but I still prefer opening_hours_sign=no - it seems simpler.

of course it's simpler.
but if every key have it's own logic, tools like streetcomplete need to
build a long list of several "logic" in stead of being able to make
one logic for all tag.
unsigned=yes was already in use to said that a feature doesn't have a
name (>1000 uses)
I myself also use it on building to said that a building that should
have a housenmber doesn't have an housenumber sign
So it's easy to extend to have one-only schema
for all related sign that faild to be found by survey.

Regars,
Marc