[Tagging] marking shop as street vendor

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:21:15 UTC 2018

> Good question. At least for me "entire shop structure gets regularly
> removed", so
>
> permanent kiosk that is not a solid building would not be one,
>
> plaid/roof that gets removed would count as a street vendor.

I know some cases that for me are clearly street vendors, but would require
you amend your definition (because the structure is not removed):
these are "light" wooden booths, which are used to sell books during the
day, but aren't removed (the books are removed). Similar to some kind of
fleamarket (also these have sometimes "semi-permanent" light structures),
e.g.:
https://www.mapillary.com/app/?lat=41.902814&lng=12.468088&z=17&pKey=JIjxIVtTBITaTY5ZP_ilvw&focus=photo

For reference, here is an image of a vehicle based street vendor:
https://www.mapillary.com/app/?lat=41.902601&lng=12.467558&z=17&pKey=ZHd6LnmlJJgJJv7W6DVaXw&focus=photo

Cheers,
Martin