[Tagging] opening_hours:sign=no - RFC

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu May 24 04:29:26 UTC 2018

23. May 2018 22:10 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com <mailto:graemefitz1 at gmail.com>:

> I've been wondering about this apparent dilemma & whether I've been doing the wrong thing?

Surveying allows me to verify whatever feature is present at all (in around 1/4 to 1/2 cases it is not),

I can check location (many maps.me edits are helpful but require tuning - restaurants in the middle of street instead on building

where restaurant really is),

or also is done as lowest priority task,

after processing notes, fixme tags and

adding more useful info.

Also, I like going around the city on the walk,

andI should move more - and I am happy

to solve some StreetComplete quests as i pass by something.

List of things that I want/should do at

computer is so long that copying

opening hours from website is behind

hundreds of TODO waiting in the queue.

Overall: both methods are ok and one is free to prefer one or another.