[Tagging] 3d-tagging

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Thu May 24 19:00:03 UTC 2018

Stefan, you can map a tunnel in the "Simple 3D" scheme by adding a
"min_height=x" tag on the building:part that forms the top of the
tunnel. I.e., if the tunnel opening is 8 meters high and the top of the
castle wall is 4 meters above that, tag that building:part with
height=12 and min_height=8. Of course it's up to the 3D renderer to
support this, but I think the major ones do.