[Tagging] roundtrip

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Fri May 25 11:59:44 UTC 2018

If the route as a whole is a roundtrip, then exactly that point.

Let’s assume the route has stops:

A1

A2

A1 and A2 may be exactly the same point or close to each other, but that doesn’t matter, because for a roundtrip route, I would expect the vehicle to visits:

A1

A2

A1 (if different from A2)

A2

…

And so on, until end of service (of the vehicle)

If I get on at B, and it’s a roundtrip route, I would expect to be able to later get off at B again.