[Tagging] how to tag place where horse-drawn carriages wait for tourists?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri May 25 17:54:38 UTC 2018

24. May 2018 23:14 by matkoniecz at tutanota.com <mailto:matkoniecz at tutanota.com>:

>     It is quite typical tourism attraction - tourist may rent
> carriage for a trip.
>
> In many cases there are designated points
> where carriages wait for tourists wishing
> to rent them. Is there a tag to mark them?
>
> I encountered some naked tourism=attraction nodes
> with just names and no main key and I
> want to fix them.

My first thought was

amenity=horse_drawn_carriages

But what about donkeys? What about electric vehicles that offer very
similar services - trip across city.

amenity=tourism_ride
tourism_ride=horse

But it would not make clear that it is place where you may immediately
enter ride (it is not a place to book it etc).

Maybe amenity=city_ride?

I am not happy about name of any tag that I proposed so better suggestions
are welcomed.