[Tagging] marking shop as street vendor

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri May 25 18:31:03 UTC 2018

25. May 2018 20:09 by pla16021 at gmail.com <mailto:pla16021 at gmail.com>:

> On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 6:59 PM, Mateusz Konieczny <> matkoniecz at tutanota.com <mailto:matkoniecz at tutanota.com>> > wrote:
>
>>           >> I attempted to improve definition, and I ended with
>> "shop that is completely or almost completely dismantled outside its opening hours."
>>

> What I have used in the past, because it was suggested to me by somebody else who
> had used it, was "building=trailer + shop=whatever" for two "food vans."  They're
> towed into place at the start of the day and towed away at night.  Or might even be
> left in place overnight.  Doesn't work for something like a portable table or a
> dismantleable market stall.

I forgot how many different objects qualified, I now listed  some

"It includes for example food trucks that are not permanently staying in one place,

products sold from cart, portable table, tent, or by somebody holding products for sale."

at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/street_vendor%3Dyes#Rationale <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/street_vendor%3Dyes#Rationale>