[Tagging] roundtrip

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:34:34 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 25. May 2018, at 13:43, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> This seems badly named, or badly described. A vehicle that goes from A
> to B, then returns along the reverse route to A, is said in British
> English to perform a "round trip".

from what I learnt in the dictionary I agree with this, probably badly named. circular_route would be a better term.


More information about the Tagging mailing list