[Tagging] roundtrip

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sat May 26 17:52:36 UTC 2018

I enjoy linear walks from a to b as you can cover more ground, or at least more diverse ground, 2.pi.r and all that.

Generally they involve public transport for one of two parts but its still a round trip.

Bus from A to B, walk from B to C, train from C to A. If using trains you can even take your bike.

Phil (trigpoint)