[Tagging] Rock outcrops in forest

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Sun May 27 18:42:28 UTC 2018

On Sunday 27 May 2018, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> > And natural=grassland + natural:secondary=wood would
> > be a grassland with scattered trees.
>
> I like the concept but would use landcover:secondary for the key.
> Some natural values are describing or implying landcover but many do
> not.

The concept is actually completely key agnostic.  You could for example
also use it for urban landuse - like a residential area with also a few
shops using landuse=residential and landuse:secondary=retail.

So not a good opportunity to piggy-back your landcover ideas to. ;-)

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/