[Tagging] new role for route relations: reverse

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:09:44 UTC 2018

Could you fool the routers / system by inserting an imaginary
mini-roundabout at the end of the cul-de-sac?

That way the router would think that the bus drives in, goes round the
roundabout, then drives out again.

Include a note that the roundabout doesn't actually exist, but is only
shown for this reason, so that other mappers don't then keep deleting it!

Thanks

Graeme