[Tagging] Using multipolygons to map bays in Alaska

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:48:44 UTC 2018

That node too was left behind by mistake. I just now deleted it.

The problem with using a way is that I can't see it. And I bet most current
map products can't render it either. That someone with special cartographic
skills can render it is good to know but it doesn't really help my
situation. If those nodes can do the job you claim they for them, then
someone needs to make it work that way on OSM, or OSMAnd.

I don't know why Daniel made the choice to map that huge bay with
multipolygons but calling it pollution isn't going to help matters.

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand