[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Mapping disputed boundaries

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Wed Nov 28 13:30:35 UTC 2018

Based on the feedback I have received so far, I plan to refine the Proposed
Feature. I still welcome comments during this period, but I think the
revised version will go a long way to resolving the problems we currently
face. (For a hint, see my latest remarks on the Talk page of the proposal.)

I hope to have the revised version (with examples) ready by the weekend.

John