[Tagging] My "weirdly unnatural aversion to relations"

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:44:10 UTC 2018

Le 02. 10. 18 à 11:27, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
> Am Di., 2. Okt. 2018 um 06:32 Uhr schrieb Joseph Eisenberg
> <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com :
>
>     You are supposed to be able to get all that information by using a
>     closed way

exept for distributed site like wind turbine site
or a school that has 3 buildings on the same street but with other
buildings among themselves that do not belong to the school.
it's the difference between site and polygon relationship:
if it's possible to put everything in a polygon, it's better.
but if not, how do detractors of the site relationship do it ?