[Tagging] Ignore roundabout flare in counting

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 23:20:43 UTC 2018

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 at 07:27, André Pirard <A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2018-10-05 20:35, Florian Lohoff wrote:
>
> Hi,
> is there a tag to ignore a roundabout flare in counting the exits?
>
> Is it a good idea for a navigator to ignore an exit and risk confusion?

But it's not an exit, it's only a driveway

> What number should it say if that's the way to go?

I know when I use OSMAND to go to number 25, it only tells me "You have
arrived at your destination" about 1 - 2 houses early, it doesn't tell me
"Turn right into number 25's driveway" :-)

I'd agree that if that driveway is tagged as =service =driveway, it
shouldn't appear as an exit.

Thanks

Graeme